Adaptor Displayport Male to DVI Female
This adaptor has the ability to deliver high-definition digital audio and video to the display in packet data format – allowing selective screen area updates and providing power saving features required for notebook applications.
One single cable for AV applications reduces cost on both the PC side as well as the display side. With the ease of the plug-and-play feature, this is user-friendly for the consumer.
Adaptor Displayport Features
– DisplayPort v1.1a compliant
– Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
– Supports greater than QXGA (2048×1536) resolution at 24-bit colour
– Supports VESA and CEA standards
– Hot-plug and unplug detection as well as link status-failure detection
– Support reduced bandwidth transmission via direct drive over a 15m
– Minimum of 1080p resolution at 24bpp, 50/60 Hz at 15m
– Support video Bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
– Support 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel
– Support the one lane, one direction, for-line connection