This adaptor has the ability to deliver high-definition digital audio and video to the display in packet data format. It allows selective screen area updates and provides the power saving features required for notebook applications. There is one single cable for AV applications therefore reducing cost on both the PC side as well as the display side.
The plug-and-play feature ensures a user-friendly experience for the consumer.
Adaptor Displayport Features
– Compliant to VESA Interop Guidelines
– HDMI level shifting operation up to 2.5Gbps per lane (250MHZ pixel
– Integrated 50Ohm termination resistors for AC-coupling differential
– Transparent operation: no re-timing or configuration required
– Level shifter for HPD single from HDMI connector
– Integrated pull-down on HPD-sink input guarantees ‘input low’ when no
display is plugged in
– Supports 1080p 60Hz at distance up to 3m (length for use)