The Wera Kompakt 1000V insulated VDE Screwdriver Set comes with 17 interchangeable blades including slotted Phillips Pozidriv Torx and PlusMinus/MCB blades. The screwdriver tip is made from powerbit grade steel for unbeatable strength.
The VDE handles feature a blade auto-lok system and the Kraftform design handle uniquely fits the hands contours during use. Individually tested for dielectric strength under a 10000V load to guarantee safe working at 1000V. Drop tested at extreme temperatures to ensure insulation won’t fail in tough jobsite conditions.
Supplied in a rugged belt pouch.
- 2 x 817 VDE Kraftform Blade-Holding Handle (102mm).
- 2 x 154mm KK 62 i Phillips Blades: PH1 PH2.
- 2 x 154mm KK 65 i Povidriv Blades: PZ1 PZ2.
- 2 x 154mm KK 65 i PZ/S Blades: PZS1 PZS2 (minus blades for combination screws).
- 4 x 154mm KK 67 i Torx Blades: TX10 TX15 TX20 TX25.
- 4 x 154m KK 60 i Slotted Blades: 2.5 4 5.5 6.5mm.
- 1 x 154mm KK 60 iS Slotted Blade: 3.5mm.