All new ALOGIC Carbon Series offers exceptional performance for all HDMI applications. The custom designed cable provides carbon fibre like fit and finish on a HDMI cable. The die cast connectors sport a seam-less design for perfect fit on the HDMI receptacles making the cable robust and elegant at the same time.
CARBON SERIES has been designed keeping in mind requirements of installers and home user alike. Cable features an ultra flexible design which make it easy to install and use in places with tight spaces and angles. The cable meets and exceeds the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications making it full proof for all your current and future devices. It offers full support for 4K x 2K video, 3D Video, HDMI Ethernet Channel, ARC, Refresh rates up to 120 Hz, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio, Maximum Bandwidth up to 18Gbps, Superb build quality and perhaps best of all, the ALOGIC Life Time Guarantee for your peace of mind.
* Robust Cable construction: 4 x Twisted Pair 30AWG shielded copper conductors; 1 x 30AWG stranded copper conductors with Aluminium Mylar foil wrap and braid
* 24K gold plated contacts
* HDMI Cat 2 High Speed HEC
* Connectors: HDMI Type A Male to Type A Male
* 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
* 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
* Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
* Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
* Low profile, slimline HDMI connectors for easy access to recessed ports* 24K gold plated contacts, fully shielded flexible cable and additional strain relief* Ethernet support allows compatible devices to connect to the internet* Support resolutions up to 1080p and above* HDMI 2.0 compliant, supporting Ultra HD up to 4K 2160p6 and 4K 3D* Supports 3D 1080p & HDCP* Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen* Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users* Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio* Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams* CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point