You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SUNSET SWITCH WEATHERPROOF 16A IP66
- Switches 16A load off when not required in daylight, with many other programmable features
- 4 in 1 patented design: Standard, Timer, ECO & Real Time modes
- Pre-configured at factory for quicker installation time
- Heavy-duty brass terminals
- Suitable for retrofitting to HPM base
HSC110SS 16A Sunset Switch with Real Time mode!
The Sunset Switch is used to switch outdoors lights (or indoors light when
applicable) off when they are not required in daylight.
In its most basic form, the unit senses outdoors light level and switches a relay
on and off, thus turning the lights wired to it on or off. Traditionally the lights
would turn on during sunset, therefore it is commonly known as a Sunset Switch.
Features and Benefits:
• 4 in 1 patented design
• Easy mode and timer programming using internal DIP switches
• Can be programmed to turn off at a fixed time every day - Real Time mode
• Industry compatible form factor suitable for retrofitting to HPM base
• IP rated product for worry free outdoor installations
• Heavy-duty brass terminals
• Max rated load 3840W (incandescent and PCB)
• 15 minute step timer range, up to 15.75 hours (or day break)
• All required parts are supplied including glands and DIP switch tool
• Quick installation with a short warm up time
• Higher power relay - fewer units are needed to control more lights
• Descriptive internal label for easy installation and set-up
• Turn ON/OFF delay stops inadvertent switches
Mode 1 | Standard mode:
Traditional dusk ‘til dawn switching - turns lights on and off when a set level
of ambient light is reached.
Mode 2 | Timer mode:
‘OFF’ time after sunset can be set by the installer (useful when the lights are
only required to turn on during the 1st part of the night).
Mode 3 | ECO mode:
Turns off for a period of up to 35% of the night, adapting and adjusting with
the seasons. The unit will turn on for 50% of the length of night then turns
off for up to 35% of the night and then turns back on until dawn. This is most
useful when returning and leaving home at the beginning of the evening and
the dark hours of the morning. This mode provides direct savings as the light
is turned off during the night when it is not needed.
Mode 4 | Real Time mode:
Real Time mode allows the selection of a desired turn OFF time for the power
every night. In real time mode the power will turn ON at dusk and will turn
OFF consistently at the same desired time every night.